Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gentle Readers, If you Please...

It has come to my attention that some of my beloved readers are having difficulties viewing both mine and Lauren's blog in the last few days. This has caused me much alarm especially since I haven't done anything different, and can view both sites without any problems (I use Firefox). Ahhh what could it be!!

I put up a quick poll to see just how many people this is happening to, so if you can, please participate in the poll to the left to aid me in figuring this problem out. In the meantime, I was told that you might be able to view the pages if you clear your personal cache. I have contacted Blogger about the problem, but please keep me updated with comments or email (GeorgianaGossip@gmail.com).

*Update*
I've taken care of the possible assailant. For those who are having trouble, let me know if you can now view the blog without problems.

10 comments:

  1. Although I can gladly say I've had no problem viewing/accessing either you or your friend's blogs, I have had problems with other blogspot sites being "unavailable" over the last couple of weeks, so perhaps it's a general problem related to the site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make me feel much better about the situation! That way it's in blogger's hands and not something I have to struggle with. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had problems viewing your site both at work and at home yesterday (Friday) but today there seems to be no problem...at least so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope it stays that way! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a couple problems with other blogs I follow (What can I say? I'm fickle.) but none with either Heather or Lauren, thank goodness. I need my fix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, you are forgiven for not being Gossip Guide exclusive. ...Goodness that could be dangerous to your health...or sanity!

    It sounds like it could be a Blogger problem that they're not alerting their users to. It would be more helpful if it were easier to communicate with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only problem I've noticed is that the pictures in your posts don't load. I think it's been happening for a few days now, and it's such a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From Kimberly Wilder/Georgiana Circle,

    Yes, for a couple of days last week, when I came here, I got only the wallpaper.

    It worked fine this morning. (Tuesday morning.)

    Thanks for all the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was having problems in internet explorer, so I started using firefox instead. The problem seems to be fixed this morning, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys! I took off the Followers widget because that was the supposed problem for a bunch of the blogs. Hopefully that solved the problem for everyone!

    ReplyDelete