Monday, May 11, 2009

Hunk Alert: Captain George Coussmaker


SWM, Captain/Lieutenant in the Foot Guards, Soccer-Build, looking for sweet-tempered woman to settle down with.
Likes: Horses, battle tactics, a good hearty meal.

I actually don't even know what to write here, the boys put me up to it. I'm usually too busy with work to go out and find a good woman. If you value your country and don't mind a husband who works long hours on the field, and looks good doing it that I could be the man for you.

8 comments:

  1. ...hmm...I'm sure sweetness can be worked on..for sure;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks so much for posting him. (You know he's a fave of mine and I bet Eliza Ward goes for him too.) Such a look he has about him.
    A Hunk Alert is just what I needed for a blah Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked his look, dashing, but a little soft and down-to-earth, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's not too shabby! Although I prefer my man a little more at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, sorry to disappoint but he's not my type. I'm still much more taken with this one. Though I do like his description!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eliza Ward
    Bzzz, wrong again. I should have known, since you posted him on your page a while ago, I think. I agree--he's a looker. And I like the horse's bandanna--so 80's.

    (For another Hunk, check out Lord Cathcart by Reynolds. Hotcha!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo yes with that mysterious Left Eye-esque mark under his eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Capt. Joshua Reynolds
    Now He is my idea of hot.

    ReplyDelete