Friday, December 26, 2008

And the hearts go to...

Happy Boxing Day! As promised, here are the winners of The Twelve Tarts of Christmas. As I said before, I wish I could give everyone a tart heart but alas, I am short on free time and money. However, I did post some additional ornaments on Etsy, including Georgiana and Perdita, if you care to buy one.

I picked names out of a hat...program! It's a nifty randomizer computer program that saves you the time of manually drawing names out of a hat, but is just as fair. The winners are as follows:

1 GEORGIANA- Vickie
2 JANE GORDON- Polonaise
3 MARY GRAHAM- Jessica
4 GRACE- JuliaMarie
5 KITTY- Stephanie
6 LADY WORSLEY- Hallie
7 LIZ FARREN- Lauren
8 LIZ ARMISTEAD- Ren
9 PERDITA- AKer
10 BESS- Dani
11 EMMA- Emily J
12 LAVINIA- Asperia

Please email me at GeorgianaGossip@gmail.com with your winning tart's name in the subject line and your mailing address in the body of the email. I will do my best to mail them out as soon I get everyone's address. Thanks everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Yippee! I actually won something. I'd like to thank the Academy....

    Seriously, though, thank you, thank you! I'll have to pop over to Etsy now. Always dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drat! Well, I'm sorry that I didn't win, but I'm not surprised, since I rarely win anything (though I have excellent luck with finding things, so I suppose I shouldn't complain). I did pop over to Etsy and and nab that extra Perdita ornament, however--haha, I'm sure you're shocked :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you didn't win Mythosidhe! I promise it wasn't a setup to get you to the etsy site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, no, it's alright--I'm addicted to Etsy, so I'm constantly shopping there anyway ;)

    Good news--Joanna from 18th Century Blog identified the mystery painting! According to it is 'Portrait of the Villers Family', 1790, by Jan Bernard Duvivier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! Sorry that last is from me! I'm on a friend's computer, and I forgot to sign out of his account >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah good I'm glad the mystery has been put to rest! I don't know anything about the artist so I must investigate now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won a blog giveaway! Your's is the only one I have won so far! I am so excited! My favorite ornament too!

    Thank you!

    I am also gonna pop over at Etsy. I just opened a Paypal account. I am in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply gorgeous!!!
    Excellent for any time of the year..will you do more for Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I received my heart Friday and she is beautiful! It's hanging in a high cat-proof location, awaiting it's final home.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh good I'm glad it made it there safe and sound and that you like it!

    ReplyDelete