Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh Drat

Thanks to a tip from Laurel Ann this morning I found out that my rating widget for The Duchess may have caused script-problems for some viewers. So it is gone now. A big sorry to those who couldn't see the site because of it!
In its place is a poll version for ratings. It's not as fun but hopefully more user-friendly! If you do have a code for a star rating widget, let me know since I like how it gives an average rating. Thanks to those who were able to vote, so far it had 3.5 stars!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, I can see everything now, so that widget poll must have been the culprit, Yea! Now I can have my Tart of the Week viewing.

    Cheers, Laurel Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GREAT! I can breath easier now. I was worried that I would take it down and there would still be issues.

    ReplyDelete