You might be a Tory if:
- You support the King's right to the direction of state
- You support or attended Oxford
- You would rather have a mad king on the throne than a party-animal prince
- You are not totally opposed to slavery...the prices of massages these day, sheesh!
- You tend to be a bit conservative
- You think religion is very important, and by religion I mean the only religion, Anglican!
- You are a fan of William Pitt, even if he won't admit he's really a Tory
- You wouldn't mind kidnapping someone in the name of getting the right person elected.
- You think of yourself as old-fashioned, because some values should never go extinct
You might be a Whig if:
- You constantly find yourself out with the lads at the local Gentlemen's Club
- You support or attended Cambridge
- You think the King is great and all but...Parliament should have more say than one guy!
- Any religion is good with you, pass the wine!
- You are from a great aristocratic family
- You like free trade
- You think slavery is abominable
- You think a good old-fashioned revolution is good for a country
- You think the colour combination of blue and buff could just never go out of style